- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
Vigitron Mini MaxiiCopper High-Speed Ethernet Extender over Coax
- Compact design, fits easily inside weatherproof and plenum rated enclosures
- Extends Ethernet beyond 328 feet limitation up to 5,000 feet over Coaxial cables
- Saves additional equipment costs and reduces installation time
- High data rate, ideal for high bandwidth requirements of megapixel cameras, multiple IP cameras systems
- Compatibility with 802.3af and 802.3at
- Built in transceiver cable connectivity tester
- Type tested for -40°C to +75°C temperature range
- Removable wings and BNC pigtail provides easy mounting
- USA designed and manufactured
- Limited Life Time Warranty
Vigitron’s Mini MaxiiCopper™ Vi2400A Ethernet over Coax Network extender brings new performance standards to the growing need for high speed transmission of full bandwidth Ethernet and PoE over extended distances of coaxial cables. The compact mini extender is designed to easily fit in standard 4 x 4 and J-Boxes, providing weatherproofing and compliance with fire and other environmental requirements. Its unique Symmetric Bandwidth (SBW™) assures full bandwidth transmission is maintained over the entire operational distance for both uploads and downloads with Virtual Zero Packet Loss (VZPL™). Bandwidth assurance provides the ability to transmit multiple cameras on single camera runs with no information loss.
Pass Through PoE (PTP™) eliminates the need for additional remote site power while allowing a single PoE source, such as a PoE network switch, to provide power to both transceivers and the camera. This feature eliminates the need for local and remote site power supplies. Type tested under NEMA-TS2 environmental standards for extended temperature operations between -40C° to +75C°, the Vi2400A is the perfect solution for extended distance data and power transmission for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. MaxiiCopper’s™ Vi2400A is low power and easily fits inside most cameras housing and junction boxes. Best of all, the Vi2400A is MegaPixel Certified (MPC™), type tested to network packet performance standards, and major manufacturer compatibility tested to assure you error free and reliable operations.
Installation cost savings, proven performance, and major camera brand compatibility all go into making Vigitron’s Mini MaxiiCopper™ Vi2400A your best choice for extended distance data and power transmission.